CCT recently made headlines with the launch of the EEASY Lid in the European Market. The press coverage, which appeared in media outlets ranging from an aluminum industry vertical publication to international trade publications, increased brand awareness and visibility of the EEASY Lid in this key target market.
Here is a sampling of the attention-grabbing headlines from the EEASY Lid’s recent European launch (be sure to click the links to access the full articles):
- Easy-Open Aluminum Lug Lid unveiled by CCT
- Packaging Europe, a publication that brings together the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) value chain through our world-class, multimedia reporting and commentary
- Consumer Convenience Technologies released the “world’s first” aluminum lug jar lid to European markets
- Packaging Insights, a publication reporting on key packaging news, trends and innovations
- CCT unveils aluminum lug jar lid at PLMA’s annual international trade show, first of its kind in Europe
- Al Circle, a publication covering aluminum industry news and information
- Consumer Convenience Technologies Unveils Easy-open Aluminum Lug Lid
- Food Info Tech, a media outlet offering news, opinion, expertise and information to India’s food processing and food manufacturing managers and executives
- CCT’s Easy-Open Aluminum Cap Introduced in Europe
- The Canmaker, a monthly trade publication for the metal packaging industry available only to industry professionals
- CCT’S Easy Open Aluminum Cap Unveiled to Europe
- Canmaking News, a leading online magazine for metal packaging
- CCT Unveils World’s First Aluminum Lug Jar Lid to European Markets
- NS Packaging, a one-stop portal for anyone interested and invested in the world of packaging
- Patented Lid Makes It Easier to Open Jars
- Packaging Journal, a leading professional packaging industry journal published in German and English focusing on the newest packaging innovations and solutions
- World’s First Aluminum Lug Lid is Easy to Open
- PackHub Innovation Zone, an outlet dedicated to tracking all the latest packaging innovations
Recent media exposure of CCT and the EEASY Lid also included a Business RadioX interview with CCT President Brandon Bach. During this interview, Brandon talked with host Stone Payton about topics ranging from CCT’s mission, to the EEASY Lid’s sustainability story, to the rewarding aspects of developing an inclusive, accessible product that solves real challenges, to the importance of making connections in industry associations and research organizations, to CCT’s future plans aimed at expanding EEASY Lid capabilities to accommodate all sizes and styles of jar lids. Business RadioX focuses on supporting and celebrating business, interviewing business leaders to get the word out about the important work they’re doing to serve their market, their community, and their profession. Give the Business RadioX interview with Brandon a listen here.
Stay tuned for more exciting CCT news and updates here on our blog.